DSS provides customer insights and consulting for health plans and carriers, hospitals, other health care providers, health and wellness organizations, medical products and supplies companies, and a range of organizations in other industries across the country and the globe. We have been doing this successfully since 1982.
Our services include research, analytics and consulting around product development, customer experience and satisfaction, brand analysis and strategy, ad and communications testing and tracking, market segmentation, health risk assessment and many other areas. DSS employs more than 300 research specialists.
Founded in 1982 with HQ in Fort Worth and offices in Washington, DC. Our focus is in health care with special emphasis on a range of research, market information and consulting services for health care providers and health insurance organizations.
- Mission is to support clients by developing and organizing information that will enable them to better understand and serve their patients and members.
- Culture (internal and external) based on honesty, mutual respect, a collaborative and consultative approach and outstanding customer service.
- People are the foundation – 100 FT and 300+ PT employees supported and supporting clients with:
- The latest technology.
- Quality verified by audits associated with our certifications.
- Proactive, responsive, flexible project management.
- Deep resources associated with our large scale, vertical integration and all in-house approach to ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency.
- In-house TeleSurvey Center, Mail Processing Center, High Speed Digital Printing Center.
Certifications and Approvals
Obtaining certifications and renewing them annually gives us regular, external review of our processes and procedures.
- Commercial and Medicaid CAHPS® (since 1999).
- Medicare Health Outcomes Survey (since 1998).
- Patient-Centered Medical Home CAHPS® (since 2012).
- Home Health CAHPS® (since 2009).
- Medicare CAHPS® (this is a new program and we became fully approved in 2011).
- CAHPS® for Accountable Care Organizations (since 2014).
- ICH-CAHPS® (since 2014).
- Hospice CAHPS® (since 2014).
- Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Enrollee Experience Survey (since 2014).
- CAHPS® for PQRS (Physician Quality Reporting System)