Commercial and Medicaid Health Plan CAHPS®
Whether you are seeking to fulfill requirements for NCQA or URAC, or if you are conducting Health Plan CAHPS® for a thorough measure of member satisfaction, DSS is fully qualified to conduct the survey, accurately tell you where you stand and provide analysis and tools that provide clear direction for improving the experiences of your members. We have been certified to conduct this survey since the inception of certification in 1999 and conducted the survey prior to that when certification was not required. We are one of the largest firms conducting this survey and our quality control processes and attention to detail consistently produce high response rates, reducing nonresponse bias. The bulk of our clients for this program have entrusted us with the administration of their CAHPS® surveys for more than 10 years. And when a new client comes on board, the partnership is long-lasting.
Key benefits of selecting DSS for this work include:
- No outsourcing - everything is done in-house including printing so that we have complete control over quality, timing and costs. High response rates.
- Reliability in terms of getting everything done accurately.
- Timeliness, getting everything done, including submissions.
- Accuracy that comes from attention to rigorous quality control procedures and high response rates. Insightful analysis of your survey results and a clear road map for improvement.
Looking beyond the expected…It’s all about analytics. So let’s analyze why you should select us.
- Certifications assure reliability. Three organizations (NCQA, CMS and SSAE 16 Type II) have certified our procedures, processes and confidentiality. This intensive scrutiny minimizes your risk in selecting us as your partner.
- Complete compliance with HIPAA regulations. Security and privacy are priority number one. With our in-house production and completion of all tasks, DSS stays in complete control to protect client information.
- You’re in control. You can customize your CAHPS® Survey and gain more value for your research dollar.
- Proven processes keep your project on track. Streamlined systems and optimized methodology save you time and frustration.
- Professional, experienced, responsive CAHPS® team. Our dedicated CAHPS® staff has decades of combined experience with this survey. Our DSS CAHPS® experts work to make the process easy for you.
- Innovative tools take you deep into the minds of members. Gain the power to identify trends and unearth the real issues that drive member satisfaction with tools such as:
- POWeR™ Chart Modeling System (Satisfaction Drivers) shows you what’s most important to your members and how you’re doing on those things.
- trACTION™ (Impact Analysis Tool lets you play "what if" exercises)
- DSS Data Live®
- Timely submissions. All submissions to NCQA or URAC on time.
- Faster reporting to you. Our clients get their detailed individual reports and analytical tools in June.
- The “X” Factor –variables that no one else can deliver. DSS goes further to deliver unique services including:
- Current national and regional averages.
- Extra survey questions.
- More in-depth analysis.
- Proprietary tools that let you see where you are and show you how to get where you want to be.
- Comfort that your results will be accurate, on time and provide the insights you need.
For more information or to request a Commercial or Medicaid Health Plan CAHPS® proposal, contact us or call
800-989-5150 and ask for the CAHPS® Team.
What our clients are saying…
“We have been very satisfied with the report you sent - and appreciate that we received it in June - that gave us the time we needed to be able to present our information in our July QI meeting, so thanks for the timeliness.”
Quality Improvement Manager, State Health Plan
“We've used DSS for the last three years for our CAHPS® surveys. They have done an outstanding job, meeting all our deadlines and exceeding our expectations regarding the project management and final report. I recommend them to you without qualification.”
Senior Manager, Blues Plan
“I'm very pleased with the report. This is one of the most actionable reports I've gotten from a vendor and it's very much objective driven which is exactly what we were hoping for.”
Manager, Blues Plan
“Thanks for your great service this season and for checking on us. My colleague and I were just commenting the other day on how DSS always responds knowledgably (and almost instantly) any time we have a question; that itself is a tremendous help.”
Compliance Manager, Southeast Health Plan
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).