Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery (OAS) CAHPS®
Let DSS Research guide your Hospital Outpatient Department (HOPD) or Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) through the Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery (OAS) CAHPS® survey process and go above and beyond CMS requirements.
OAS CAHPS® participation will be mandatory beginning with January 2018 surgical procedures. HOPDs and ASCs with 60 or more eligible patients per year need to contract with an approved survey administrator, like DSS, to begin the survey.
The OAS CAHPS® survey is designed to assess the experience of patients receiving care from a hospital outpatient department (HOPD) or an ambulatory surgery center (ASC).
DSS offers a full range of options for implementing the survey including mail, telephone and mixed mode methodologies in both English and Spanish languages.
With DSS you get:
- CAHPS® experience. Twenty years’ experience as a leading CAHPS® survey firm.
- Strong value. We've designed our program to fulfill CMS requirements at an affordable cost for your practice.
- High response rates. We have a history of high response rates for the CAHPS® family of surveys.
- Confidence. The confidence that comes from knowing things will be done right, all specifications will be followed and the results will be submitted properly if you choose to submit.
- Service. The members of your account team are dedicated, experienced professionals who are committed to meeting your needs from start to finish.
- No outsourcing. All aspects of your project are conducted in-house at our Fort Worth corporate location. We own a 5,000 square foot mail processing facility and a 250 station call center. This is how we control quality, cost and timing.
- Accurate results. Accuracy is not an accident; it is built on strict adherence to the methodology and proven processes.
- Clear direction for improvement. Actionable reports that identify the elements that are most important in driving patient satisfaction and loyalty and improving care.
For more information or to request a proposal, contact us or call 800.989.5150 and ask for one of our OAS CAHPS® Consultants.
Click here to see answers to frequently asked questions on the Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery (OAS) CAHPS® program.